University of California, Merced is excited to launch a web-based tool to help manage central resources at the institute. When you complete the Registration Process, you have completed the first step to accessing the current wave of cores.
Direct login to IMF iLab webpage: IMF iLab Login
Registration Process for Internal Users: iLab UC Merced Registartion Manual
Steps to get started on iLab:
1. Your PI's need to create an account and have their lab group set up in iLab.
2. Then you need to sign up for an iLab account under the UC Merced iLab link, here
-All users need to create their account by using their UC Merced Login
3. PI's need to add their members and assign FAU's (i.e Fund Numbers) to your members.
-For further instructions please go here
4. Schedule your equipment usage or training. For trained users, it requires the lab manager to change your status to trained (on the specific instrument) for after hour access, otherwise you can only go between 9am-5pm.
5. To manage your time, use the Kiosk (to accurately record your usage). Here is more information on how to use the iLab Kiosk: Kiosk Usage
iLab Help Site: Here you will be able to find information on all aspects of the iLab system. Click Here
iLab Video Training: User - click here
iLab Video Training: PI/Fund Manager - click here
For further questions contact Rosalina Aranda at raranda at ucmerced.edu